I am initiator of a group that wants to establish shared tasks in the Digital Humanities community. See this web page for details.
- Hackatorial Maschinelles Lernen lernen: Ein CRETA- Hackatorial zur reflektierten automatischen Textanalyse at DHd 2018 (instructor, with Nora Ketschik, Gerhard Kremer, and Sarah Schulz), Cologne, Germany, February 26, 2018
- Tutorial From Text to Networks: Combining Entity and Segment Annotations in the Analysis of Large Text Corpora at DH 2017 (tutor, with Sandra Murr and Max Overbeck), Montreal, Canada, August 8, 2017
- Joint SIGHUM Workshop on Computational Linguistics for Cultural Heritage, Social Sciences, Humanities and Literature (organizer, with Beatrice Alex, Stefania Degaetano-Ortlieb, Anna Feldman, Anna Kazantseva and Stan Szpakowicz), Vancouver, Canada, August 4, 2017
- 10th Workshop on Language Technology for Cultural Heritage, Social Sciences, and Humanities (organizer, with Beatrice Alex and Kalliopi A. Zervanou), Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany, August 11, 2016.
- 9th Workshop on Language Technology for Cultural Heritage, Social Sciences, and Humanities (local organiser), Beijing University, July 30, 2015.